BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Adornit Blog Hop

Welcome to the Adornit Blog Hop. If you missed the beginning of the hop, head over to the beginning of the hop http://www.adornitscrapbook.com/bloghop/ and follow the links.

I decided to make a card for the blog hop since I am on vacation and 12 hours away from all of my scrap things. I ran to the local Hobby Lobby and purchased the items I needed to make this card (since I left my supplies in my husbands car at the Philly airport) oops.




I decided that with all the rain we have been having I would purchase this stamp. I had to use some markers that my mom had here, make due with what she has.

Your next stop on the blog hop is Lisa Day.



27 comments:

Unknown said...

very nice. :)

Katherine said...

Pretty! Love the colors!

Suzanne said...

Very pretty! Happy Friday!

Penny Smith said...

Too cute!

bakscrap said...

Not bad for "making do"

Georgana Hall said...

WOW, I'm impressed that will all odds against you that you were still able to post. Your card is adorable and I appreciate you joining us in the fun! Thank you!

Unknown said...

that's just too cute! thanks for sharing your art with us. Hop, hop, hop!

Amy C said...

Great job on the card...especially since you were so far away from all your scrapping goodies.

paperprincess said...

Cute card, the stamp was worth it.

Zarah said...

How pretty!

BabyBokChoy said...

very very sweet :)

Anonymous said...

What a lovely project! I love that stamp!

connie said...

cute card.

Collin, MacKayla and Kaidynce said...

Love the card! Very nice!
Thanks for letting me pop in!!
Hopping along..!

thekreativelife said...

Super cute! Thanks so much for sharing!

Tere Azua said...

what a good excuse to go shopping!!
very pretty card!

Ally Scraps said...

Hi Christina, it's Cathy from Ally Scraps,very cute card!!! Sorry I was late in getting your blog link up.

Nancy Keller said...

I love that card! How cute!

Adornit Chix said...

super cute blog and project!

Christina said...

Thanks everyone you are all too kind!

Camilla Ekman said...

Pretty card.

Lindsay M. said...

Such an adorable card! and you did amazing work with out all of your crafting supplys LOL!!! so pretty! I love the colors!! TFS!!

Rene' said...

so cute! thanks for sharing!

charlottemd said...

Thanks for sharing, sorry DH took off with your supplies. :0)

pysselpetra said...

and a wery sweet stamp it is

Jana Eubank said...

Love that sweet little umbrella couple! Cute!

Anonymous said...

Very Cute - Thanks for sharing.