BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Christmas Card Challenge Week #32

I guess better late than never to start a card challenge. This is my first ever challenge. I really hope to be able to stay on top of it.

This weeks was a double challenge. The first part is the sketch. The second part is to use 1 colored cardstock (I don't count your image if it's on white), 2 stamps, 2 embellishments, and 5 pieces of paper. I tried to follow the rules!




Supplies used:

Copic Markers
Whiff of Joy Lizzie & Herb stamp
Making Memories flower & brad
Breezy Design patterned paper
Sentiment is from SU Best Yet set
Cardstock is SU.


I hope you like my card.

2 comments:

Danderella said...

Very nice card. I love how you used the flower. Welcome to Sparkle's Christmas Card Challenge!

Sparkplug17 said...

Your card is gorgeous! I love it.